feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Google Mashups

Labels: ,

Lately, I have been testing a beta product named "Google Mashups". This product helps to create mashups. These are web pages or widgets which is created by combining various source of information. For e.g. Google mashups can combine a RSS feed and atom feed from BBC, NY Times, Asian Journal to create a global news mashup.

With the introduction to mashup, let me give you a taste of my mashup - http://trendswatcher.googlemashups.com which tracks Google trends and identifies current news related to Google trends. Google tracks the trends from its search engine and constantly refreshes the trend information. My mashup retrieves the trend list and for the selected trend, it can show the news, blog info and wiki information. I am planning to add images, photos, movies, music, shopping to the list of items related to the trend.

If you want to learn how to work with Google Mashups. Visit my mashup blog Circulardots.com

You can also view my trend watcher here...


0 comments:

Post a Comment